Family members include the ERJ 135 (37 passengers), ERJ 140 (44 passengers), and ERJ 145 (50 passengers), as well as the Legacy business jet and the R-99 family of military aircraft.
- ERJ 135ER – Extended range, although this is the Baseline 135 model. Simple shrink of the ERJ 145, seating thirteen fewer passengers, for a total of 37 passengers.
- ERJ 135LR – Long Range (increased fuel capacity and upgraded engines).
Developing nation: Brazil.
Production line: São José dos Campos, Brazil.
Type aircraft: Regional airliner.
– ERJ-135: 4 July 1998 (PT-ZJA).
– ERJ-135 Legacy: 2001 (PP-JXO).
– ERJ-135LR: 27 June 2001.(PT-ZJA (PT-XGF).
First delivery: 23 July 1999 to Continental Express
Cockpit crew: two pilots.
– ERJ 135LR: 34.
– ERJ-135LK: 37.
– ERJ-140: 45.
Passengers two class:
Cabin diameter: 2,10 m.
Cabin height: 1,82 m.
Cabin volume: 12,93 m³.
Wing span: 20,04 m.
Horizontal stabilizer span: 7,55 m.
Fuselage length: 26,33 m.
Fuselage diameter: 2,28 m.
Height overall: 6,76 m.
Engines: two Allison Rolls-Royce AE3007A-1/A-3.
– max. zero-fuel weight: 35,273 kg.
– fuel: 5.136 kg.
– max. payload: 9,918 kg.
Max. take off weight: 44,092 kg.
Max. landing weight: 40,785 kg.
Cruise speed: 833 km/h.
Service ceiling: 11,278 km.
Range: 3, 243 km.
Performance: climb to 11,000 m in 15 minutes.
– take-off run 1,760 m at max. take-off weight.
– landing run 1,360 m at max. landing weight.
Embraer ERJ-135 Legacy Business Jet
Based on the platform of an acclaimed regional jet, the Legacy is available in two versions: Executive and Corporate Shuttle.
With sophisticated and personalized options for the configuration of the interior, the aircraft offers comfort, high performance and large cabin volume, with low purchase and maintenance costs.
Carries up to 15 passengers. Available in different configurations.
Ideal for corporate transport, with 19 executive seats